Custom Search

Wednesday 30 December 2009

hot news Gaga's Sexuality Reveal



Lady Gaga's love life has been the subject of much speculation.

And while her wardrobe has often silenced us, someone's finally stunned her.

Lady Gaga was one of a host of stars being interviewed by Barbara Walters for a TV special documenting the 10 most influential people of the year.

The Poker Face singer was taken aback when Barbara asked her: "Have you had sex with women?"

Gaga replied: "Um, uh, well I, my goodness."

She then admitted: "I have certainly had sexual relationships with women, yes."

When Barbara asked her if she was bisexual, she replied: "Well, I do like women. But I've only been in love with men.

"I've never been in love with a woman."

Gaga also cleared up what she says is a misconception about herself, that she's "artificial and attention-seeking."

She said: "The truth is that every bit of me is devoted to love and art. I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I felt like a freak.

"I want to free them of their fears and make them feel like they can create their own space in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment