Custom Search

Thursday 24 December 2009

Hilton to stay home this Christmas

The socialite usually spends the holidays relaxing on a sun-soaked vacation, but she's staying in Los Angeles for the 2009 festive season as she wants an intimate gathering at her parents' house.

She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I always spend the day with my family, and we usually go to Maui in Hawaii. Normally we take Christmas away with us, but this year we're doing it at home, which is really exciting. My mum will cook an amazing meal and we'll eat lots and just spend time together."

And Hilton is opening up the invitation to her pals who are without their own families this Christmas.

She adds, "Later on in the day I'll invite some of my friends, whose parents have passed away or who don't have family in town, to come over. I'd hate to think of anyone being on their own on Christmas Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment